Saturday 22 October 2011

Mr. Freeze


I know it's Whedonverse week here on the blog, but back when people were having a second crack at our Batman theme I started this. Unfortunately college work got in the way and I only now got around to finishing it! Better late than never.
More comicky news; me and Naomi Bomb as well as a handful of others are heading to Thought Bubble Leeds Con! It'll be me first proper convention visit, as well as my first time stepping foot in England, it's gonna be a helluva experience! Might do up a few cheap and easy pocket-sized minicomics to dish out at it. Oh, and I'll be gunning for the 2000AD Talent Search contest too if all goes to plan...

1 comment:

  1. Thats amazing dude. that looks like a proper splash page for tortured inner monologue.

    ReplyDelete